A very big thank you to Pointless Overthinking for nominating me and my blog for this; forever in time you can say you were the first!
Acknowledge the person who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
Add the award image.
Answer the 10 questions asked.
Nominate 10 bloggers.
Ask the nominated bloggers 10 questions.
1. If you meet an alien and it would ask you what a human is, what would you tell?
That I am one of many, and we are all different.
2. What is the most important for you?
Happiness; as Thoth said ‘Live your life and you shall never truly die’.
3. How would you like your life to be in 10 years?
I would like to be successfully published, with my books universe established, encompassing various mediums in which people can enjoy my work.
4. What major change you made in your life last year?
I moved to Bulgaria by myself.
5. What would you like to do more every day?
Get out into nature more. I would like to travel to these sorts of places more, but I’d also like to have a vehicle to do this with.
6. What is your motto?
This is a tough one, actually. It’s probably something like: ‘If I want it, I’ll do it’. Actually, no, it is.
7. What word would you use to define your past?
8. What does “happiness” mean for you?
To be at peace with your life, and having no conflict within it, or how you live it.
9. What are you the most proud of?
I think there are many things to be proud of, though my story/book Dawn of Eternity is something that has become ever more beautiful over time.
10. What would you like to be known for?
The author of a great tale, a story of meaning that will be remembered forever into the future.
- If you were stranded on an island, what band/musician would you choose to listen to, for the rest of time?
- Have you had any psychic experiences?
- If you’re a fan of ‘Gothic’, what thing defines this most of all for you? If not, what’s your favourite style?
- Have you ever had a lucid dream?
- Which book you would recommend to anyone, at any time?
- Where would you like to travel to next, and why?
- If you could leave the world just one message, what would it be?
- What does beauty mean, to you?
- After reading this, is there something you think you can do differently going forward?
- What is something that you are grateful for, in your life right now?